Women's Sirrus Sport Disc
When you're on a mission to get fit and healthy, you need a hard-working bike that's up to the task at hand. In other words, you need the Women's Sirrus Sport Disc to be your partner in fitness.
It's constructed from a durable, reliable, and lightweight A1 Premium Aluminum, and it features a bombproof assortment of components, like a Shimano Sora rear derailleur and powerful Tektro hydraulic disc brakes that are sure to get the job done.
Sprinkle in some added comfort from our proven Women's Body Geometry components, like the grips and saddle, and a Fitness geometry that lives in the sweet spot between comfort and performance, and you have a bike that'll always be ready to go when it comes time to sweat.
- Working with our Body Geometry team, we designed a frame that strikes the optimal balance between comfort and efficiency. The A1 Premium SL Aluminum construction pairs weight savings with rugged durability, while the rack, fender, and disc mounts give you an incredibly versatile package.
- The lightweight FACT carbon fiber fork provides a smooth, responsive ride, while the fender mounts give you the option to install rain-fighting fenders.
- Braking duties are handled by Tektro hydraulic disc brakes to ensure effective, consistent, and reliable power through any kind of terrain or condition.
- Specialized A1 SL Premium Aluminum, Women's Fitness Geometry, fully-manipulated butted tubing, internal cable routing, flat mount disc, QR, rack & Plug + Play fender mounts
- Specialized FACT 9r carbon, 1-1/8" steerer, QR, flat mount disc, rack & Plug + Play fender mounts
- 700C disc, double wall, 32h
- Front: Alloy, Centerlock disc, loose ball bearing, 100mm spacing, QR, 32h
Rear: Alloy, 8/9/10-speed freehub, Centerlock disc, loose ball bearing, 135mm spacing, 32h
- Stainless, 14g
- Specialized Nimbus Reflect 700x32mm, 26 TPI, wire bead, w/ Flak Jacket protection
- 2-piece, solid forged arms, 24mm spindle, steel chainrings w/ chainguard
- Bottom Bracket
- BSA, for 24mm spindle
- KMC X9, 9-speed w/ Missing Link
- Front Derailleur
- microSHIFT R9, 9-speed, 31.8mm clamp
- Rear Derailleur
- Shimano Sora, GS cage, 9-speed
- Rear Cogs
- Shimano Sora, 9-speed, 11-34t
- microSHIFT, 9-speed
- Double butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 31.8mm
- Specialized Body Geometry Targa, lock on
- 3D forged alloy, 7-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
- Tektro HD-R310, hydraulic disc, resin pads, flat mount, 160mm Shimano RT10 Center Lock rotor
- Specialized Fitness platform, alloy
- Specialized Aldia Sport, steel rails, 155mm
- Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 27.2mm