Hitting a sweet spot between performance and value, the Specialized Roubaix Sport was designed to thrive on long rides through rough country. The light weight frame has been constructed from FACT 9r carbon fiber that features off the chart stiffness. The front end features Future Shock, which is a piston in the head tube with 20mm of travel. Specialized developed this technology in partnership with McLaren Applied Technologies, and the result of this are a host of drastic performance improvements, namely in the vertical compliance department. Specialized found that focusing on vertical compliance, instead of fork splay, meant that they could improve smoothness, speed, and comfort in one fell swoop. Lastly, they spec'd the Roubaix Sport with Shimano 105 11-speed mechanical shifting, hassle-free Tektro Spyre mechanical disc brakes, and Axis Sport wheels that have been cased in our Turbo Pro 28mm tires.
- Featuring a Rider-First Engineered design that ensures every frame size has the same legendary responsiveness and smooth ride quality that you'd expect from a Roubaix. The FACT 9r frameset holds its own with high-end carbon offerings, with the ideal blend of light overall weight and targeted stiffness, while the all-new Future Shock "suspension" system at the cockpit delivers a revolutionary degree of comfort and control.
- A Roubaix Disc fork is built from FACT carbon fiber for supreme stiffness, strength, and reactivity, while a thru-axle design only stands to bolster all of the above.
- Shimano 105 shifting gives you crisp, precise, and reliable shifts. The system is renowned for its durability, performing in adverse conditions with the batting an eyelash.
- Specialized FACT 9r carbon, Endurance Geometry, Rider-First Engineered, Future Shock suspension, 20mm of travel, flat disc mounts
- Specialized FACT carbon
- Front: 12x100mm thru-axle
Rear: 12x142mm thru-axle
- Axis Sport Disc
- Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x28mm
- Praxis Alba 2D
- Front Derailleur
- Shimano 105 Ez, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur
- Shimano 105, 11-speed
- Cassette/Rear Cogs
- Shimano 105, 11-speed, 11-32t
- Shimano 105
- Specialized Comp Hover Bar, 6061 alloy, 70x125mm w/ Di2 hole
- S-Wrap w/ Sticky gel
- Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- Tektro Spyre, flat mount, mechanical disc
- Body Geometry Toupé Sport, steel rails, 143mm
- Seat Post
- Specialized Comp carbon, single bolt