CrossTrail - Hydraulic Disc
When you're at the gym, you use equipment that works for you. Likewise, you need a bike that performs exactly how you need it to—versatile, comfortable, and efficient. You need a bike like our Crosstrail with Hydraulic Disc Brakes.
It features a light and tough A1 Premium Aluminum frame that's been designed with our Fitness Geometry, so it will fit and feel like a dream right out of the box. Not stopping there, we also included a custom suspension fork with our Brain technology that stays locked out on smooth surfaces but successfully soaks up road imperfections when the going gets rough.
Add in a selection of strong, no-fuss components and reliable hydraulic disc brakes, and you get a bike that's ready to roll wherever you choose to take it.
- Working with our Body Geometry team, we designed a frame that strikes the optimal balance between comfort and efficiency. The A1 SL Premium aluminum construction pairs weight savings with rugged durability, while the rack, fender, and disc mounts give you an incredibly versatile package.
- An SR Suntour NEX fork w/ Fitness Brain technology features 55mm of coil-sprung travel that takes the sting out of bumpy terrain, while our Fitness Brain technology promotes more climbing and pedaling efficiency.
- Braking duties are handled by Promax hydraulic disc brakes to ensure effective, consistent, and reliable power through any kind of terrain or condition.
- Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Fitness Geometry, butted tubing, rack mounts, Plug + Play fender mounts
- SR Suntour NEX w/ Specialized Fitness Brain technology, 55mm of travel, 1-1/8" steerer, QR, fender mounts
- 700C disc, double wall
- Trigger Sport Reflect, 60 TPI, wire bead, 700x38mm
- Shimano Tourney, 3-piece
- Bottom Bracket
- BSA, 68mm, square taper
- KMC X8EPT, 8-speed, anti-corrosion coating w/ reusable Missing Link
- Front Derailleur
- Shimano Tourney, top swing, 31.8mm clamp
- Rear Derailleur
- Shimano Altus, 8-Speed
- Cassette/Rear Cogs
- Sunrace, 8-speed, 11-34t
- Shimano Altus, RapidFire Plus, w/ gear display
- Double-butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 31.8mm
- Specialized Body Geometry XCT, lock-on
- 3D forged alloy, 7-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
- Promax Solve, hydraulic disc, post mount, 160mm rotor
- Specialized Canopy Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 155mm
- Seat Post
- Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 27.2mm